But George, speaking to reporters after chairing a meeting of central banks at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), said central banks had not yet run out of ammunition to fuel growth.
He said lower inflation increased the scope for policymakers to respond to the global slowdown. He also said rec
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power