A US-China working group will hold its first meeting this week in Beijing, the US administration announced on Monday 23 Februaruy .
The Bush administration hopes the meetings will pave the way for China to cease linking its currency to the dollar.
The six-member US delegation is due to meet with officials from China's central ba
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?