A US-China working group will hold its first meeting this week in Beijing, the US administration announced on Monday 23 Februaruy .
The Bush administration hopes the meetings will pave the way for China to cease linking its currency to the dollar.
The six-member US delegation is due to meet with officials from China's central
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously