The analysis was carried out by experts from the ECB and the national central banks of the European Union in the context of the regular monitoring activities of the European System of Central Banks. This analysis follows up on a similar study on the euro bond market, the results of which were pu
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market