In an update to its forecasts, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development said the central bank should tread carefully in halting its ultra-loose monetary policy aimed at defeating deflation.
"Japan may be at long last exiting deflation, but only very gradually so, despite vigorous growth, which argues for keeping the p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations