The three, Oscar Dancourt, Julio Velarde and Carlos Castro, were sworn in for five-year terms before the head of the Supreme Court.
Toledo's choice for president of the central bank, economist Richard Webb, must have his nomination approved by Congress' permanent commission.
Recent reports said there could be some opposition to him, particularly from the l
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde