"The widely held notion that central banks have been or are reducing the dollar share of their ever-expanding reserves, therefore, may be somewhat misplaced, suggesting the dollar's downside from central bank diversification is overstated."
According to an analysis of the IMF's intern
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations