A central bank official told Reuters, a news agency, that Al-Mannae had "left last month at his own request."
Al-Mannae became deputy governor in 1998 after working as the executive director responsible for monetary policy.
The central bank could not be reached for comment.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations