Growth in Germany's gross domestic product (GDP) last year was 0.6%, compared with 3% in 2000.
The Federal Statistics Office said that it was too early to say whether the economy met the official definition of recession - two successive quarters of contraction.
After shrinking in the July-to-September quarter, growt
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré