Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe also praised central bank governor Toshihiko Fukui, saying he was a wise man who well deserved the status of Bank of Japan chief.
"We think he (Fukui) has been very cooperative with the prime minister's reform policy and efforts to overcome deflation," Abe told a regular news conference.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations