In December 2001, the Reserve Bank of Australia released, for public discussion, a Consultation Document outlining proposed reforms to credit card schemes in Australia. The proposed reform measures will apply to the credit card schemes operated in Australia by Bankcard, MasterCard and Visa, which were formally "designated" by the Reserve Bank as payment systems subject to its regulation in April 2001.
When releasing the Consu
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?