The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland's Central Bank Institute is holding a Banking and Payments Workshop from 19-21 May. Contributors are a mix of academics and central bankers with discussions including 'The ABCs of Money and Banking', 'Money in a Theory of Banking' and 'Default and Endogenous Risk in a Model of Money and Credit'.
Click here to view the Workshop's Agenda
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top