"It is a singular honor for The Penguin Press to publish Alan Greenspan, who has spent his extraordinary career reckoning with how the world really works," Penguin President and Publisher Ann Godoff said in a statement.
"His book will be about what we can know, what we can't know and what we should do about it."
Penguin, a unit of Pearson plc, said it would publish Greenspan's
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard