"Of course, the decision-making mechanism will be more balanced if a decision of the State Council is needed and the opinions of more ministries are taken into account," said Liu Lida, the head of the monetary policy research department, in a little-reported speech.
"But this may to some also le
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls