In a letter sent to Banco Nacion, Banco Ciudad and Bapro, the economy ministry urged 20-30% operational spending cuts, preparations for partial stock exchange listings and fewer branches.
The central bank responded in a letter to the economy ministry, several other ministers, the ch
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting