"The practice of currency floating, which is the precondition of inflation targeting, will be maintained," Durmus Yilmaz told Anatolia Friday. "But developments in foreign currency markets are being closely monitored."
Yilmaz was speaking about market volatility after the Turkish lir
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency