Brazil's lower chamber of Congress approved on Thursday, in its second vote, a bill paving the way for Central Bank autonomy.
Approval of the bill, by 368 in favor to 13 against, should please investors, who see central bank
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré