Asked if he saw a margin for further rate reduction, he said "No."
"We don't see at the moment any elements that make us think it is necessary to make more (cuts) in the foreseeable future," he said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power