The group which features several senior Wall Street executives including Corrigan, now a managing director at Goldman Sachs, proposes changes across a range of areas including the mitigation of systemic risk, the handling of high-risk complex instruments, risk management and the enhancement of credit market r
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?