According to this article published Monday 15 May, China is realising the power of Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke on its way to ruling the global economy.
Click here to read the article "How Bernanke's rate hikes could slam China"
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top