Speaking to reporters, IMF spokesman Thomas Dawson said that a new wave of attacks by insurgents has heightened international concerns about Iraq and "the security situation has made it impossible in terms of visiting and reestablishing a funds presence in Iraq."
However, he added t
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor