"I cannot trust him with state money. Let him go and work as a common teacher," said the president, who tolerates no dissent and is officially known as Turkmenbashi (leader of the Turkmen) the Great.
Two weeks ago, Niyazov warned central bank governor Djumannyaz Annaorazov that he had better be careful or he would meet the fate of five
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency