Eichel told a debate in the German parliament on Friday that the Bundesbank would "do well to inform itself before making any criticisms".
He told the German parliament that "the discussion should focus on the issue in question itself" and not stray from the
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency