"If anything we inherit a certain... I would say reluctance to see the international role of the euro grow too fast," Padoa-Schioppa said in a speech at the Bank of Greece, the country's central bank.
"Maybe it is part inherited from the attitude of Germany and the deutsche mark... I do not think there will be ac
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré