Noyer said that the exchange rate of the euro against the currencies of other major trading partners for the eurozone, such as Britain, Switzerland, Japan and Australia was "very stable".
Speaking on French RTL radio Noyer said that the current euro/dollar exchange rate "is not so far
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations