The European Commission said on Wednesday that Slovakia had met the criteria for adopting the common currency and recommended that the European Council, which will have the final say on whether the country adopts the euro in July, approve its application.
"Slovakia has achieved a high degree of sustainable economic convergence and is ready t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?