The country's headline inflation in the twelve months to May was 0.94%, fractionally below the 1% to 3% tolerance range around the central bank's annual target of 2%.
Peru's inflation rate is the lowest in the region, with core inflation rising by 1.5% in the year to May.
However, some analy
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power