Reynders, announcing the end of production from next year, said the small coins were too expensive as a way of paying, as well as being awkward for shoppers, the report said.
"These coins do not circulate because their nominal value is too low," and "the cost of maintaining them is too high compared to th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession