The Consultative Council for the Americas will meet at least once a year from June 2008 to discuss with the BIS's management "on matters of interest and concern to the central bank community," the Basel-based institution said on Monday.
Jean-Pierre Roth, the chairman of the BIS's board of directors, said: "I am delighted to ann
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting