"It can be argued Bollard is going out on a limb, essentially admitting that inflation pressures are coming from things central bankers can't really control -- like oil prices. Only time will tell if he's a maverick who should be followed or ridiculed."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde