Source: Financial Times
The chairman of the New York Federal Reserve says the bank will take "all the time needed" to find a successor for William McDonough as president, even if that means installing an interim president next month.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde