Yesterday's December CPI and underlying inflation came out at 2.9 pct and 3.4 pct respectively, above expectations, as the continuing weak krona, and robust demand pushed prices higher.
Handelsbanken said its preliminary estimat
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency