Mr Yoon will succeed Lee Jung-jae, former chairman of the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC), who resigned following criticism of failing to tackle a credit card disaster which left households crippled with debt and lenders mired in bad loans, the Financial Times said.
The presidential Blue House said Mr Yoon's financial
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?