It found that private consumption was weakening, whilst exports and business investment were also declining. The central bank warned that the Japanese economy was also being threatened by the weakening global economy.
The grim outlook was consistent with the Japanese Governm
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting