"[The] MAS will maintain the policy of a modest and gradual appreciation of the Singapore dollar nominal effective exchange rate policy band," it said in a written statement.
"There will be no re-centering of the policy band, or any change to its slope or width," it said.
"While the grow
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power