``The ongoing tightening of monetary policy could lead to a sharper-than-expected slowdown of investment growth,'' according to the draft commission report, which was obtained by Bloomberg News.
The commission report recognized inflationary risks, in particular those related to oi
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say