"The conversation will be the latest in a long series of meetings, speeches and working groups relating to "transparency," or the promoting of a better understanding in the securities markets, and among the general public, of what the Fed is up to."
"Historians may be far more interested in how well
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit