The article says that the Greek banking market is not functioning as it should, and there is no competition.
"It is clear that our country's credit institutions are applying harmonized practices at the expense of their customers, something that the central bank's management should be averting," it says.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS