While the exchange rate was a "very important factor in our considerations ... it is not the only one", Liebscher said in an interview with the Financial Times. "We will consider all the data that are there."
"The risks to price stability, on top of the very p
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms