While the exchange rate was a "very important factor in our considerations ... it is not the only one", Liebscher said in an interview with the Financial Times. "We will consider all the data that are there."
"The risks to price stability, on top of the very
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously