"To put the issue starkly, inflation concerns have resurfaced after years of quiescence," Lipsky said, adding that rising energy and commodity prices were "central to these new concerns."
The Fund was, he said, generally optimistic that high headlin
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré