Sukru Binay, a deputy governor of the central bank, told an economics conference the report would outline how the bank will use interest rates and other tools to lower raging inflation.
Binay said the "inflation targeting" regime would be fully implemented next year to cut
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power