There was much speculation that the Icelandic central bank would abandon its trading band during its board meeting on Mar 27. The changes have been "under consideration for some time", the central bank said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations