Source: Associated Press
Monetary policymakers would consider taking "unlimited risks'' to reverse deflation - the downward trend in prices that has hobbled the world's second largest economy, Japan's central bank chief said Wednesday.
"The BOJ (Bank of Ja
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey