Jean-Claude Trichet, chairman for the G10 central bank heads and ECB president, played down the overall impact of historically high oil prices on the economy, saying the high price was a reflection of strong demand, but added that current prices were "much higher than normally appropriate".
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research