They are Sir Royston Hopkin of Grenada, Ambassador David Shoul of Antigua & Barbuda, Mr Ken Boyea of St. Vincent & the Grenadines and Ms Jennifer Nero of St. Kitts & Nevis.
Jennifer Nero is a senior director of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank in charge of the Internal Audit Department.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms