"Production is at full throttle as we speak," the state-owned 'Herald' newspaper quoted a central bank official saying.
"Bearer's cheques and the other denominations will be phased out by the end of this year while the new currency will be introduced in January next year."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde