According to the memo the two central banks will cooperate on improving the organization and restructure of the CBS by an Austrian company for monetary service, JSA, and on-the-job training for employees of CBS in addition to designing , planning, and establishing new Directorates to deal with security and safety of transactions ,and banking systems.
Earlier , CB
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?