The OECD said in an economic survey of Norway that under no circumstances should it relax its current fiscal scheme of limited spending and said a tighter fiscal rule might be needed.
"Labor shortages have led to strong wage increases, so that interest rates will need to st
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power