'The ECB has not committed itself to a precise path for rates. It continues to closely monitor price developments and its actions will be based on the constant observation of economic developments,' he said at a news conference to present the Bank of France's annual report.
He said inflation re
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde