Erik Berglof, the chief economist at the EBRD, warned that growth in central Europe, south-eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) will slow dramatically into 2009 and that it was too soon to forecast an end to the downturn.
"Any pick up will come probably after
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde