It recommended in a report that the Treasury and the Bank of England undertake a joint review of inflation-targeting and examine "the impact on both aggregate and sectoral inflation and growth" of the 2.5% inflation target.
The committee's report also said that although the economy looks set to grow and inflation t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré